We know the new Jeep Renegade - We've installed this hitch ourselves and can vouch for it's fit and performance.
The undermount style hitch is the economical and easy to install alternative to the factory style retrofit kit that requires more extensive disassembly and installation.
This hitch requires no drilling on Jeep Renegade Trailhawk models and can be installed in 30-45 minutes. For all other Jeep Renegade models (Sport, Latitude, Limited), minimal drilling is required to access the mounting holes and installation will require approximately 1 hour.
Pair this hitch with our Enhanced Trailer Wiring Kit for plug and play installation of trailer wiring and be back on the road in a jiffy.
Tow a trailer, carry a bike rack, or add a cargo carrier to your Jeep Renegade.
Undermount Hitch Features
- Custom Built for the new Jeep Renegade
- Backed by a nationwide limited lifetime warranty
- 2" Square standard receiver tube opening accepts thousands of towing accessories
- All hardware needed for non-Trailhawk models included
- Installation instructions enable DIY install
- Easy, bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Neat appearance: round tubing and bolt to frame style
- E-coat base w/ black powder coat finish provides excellent rust protection.
- Rated up to 3,500 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
- Solid all-welded Construction for maximum strength and safety
- Computer-aided design and fatigue stress testing
- Hitch accessories (Ball mount, pins, etc) sold separately
Install Instructions - Click Here
Important: Do not exceed the factory recommended maximum towing weight of 2000lbs and maximum tongue weight of 200lbs. You should thoroughly read the Owners Manual section on towing before deciding on any hitch option.